Nowadays, new and more innovative ideas are being used while clicking a photo. Unlike the old days, it’s not just posing and smiling and give a shot. It’s always better if you choose your wedding photographer prior 2-3 months this will give you enough time to get comfortable for the big day as well as […]
IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A PRE WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT Pre-wedding shootsounds very expensive and fancy. Some might think it as unnecessary. But thereality is a pre-wedding shoot has some plus points that can help you. The benefits of thepre-wedding shoot are as follows It helps you to create an understanding between you and your photographer. Nowadays, […]
It’s one of the difficult tasks to take a picture while the subject is not acting or posing. Candid photography is capturing the natural moments of someone and that’s what makes it an art. This is done when the subject is in motion and you take a picture of him/her without any preparation or getting them noticed. So, here’s how you can take great candid photos.
- The subject is the main focus:- By making the subject the main focus of your pictures you isolate the background. This means capturing the subject’s movements is the main focus i.e you can blur the background in order to do that.
- Frame the subject with add-ons:- Sometimes when you click the photos of the couple at the wedding, in the background people show up. Well, guest is the important part of the wedding but by capturing them in the background of the couple who is the focus of your photo means that though there are other people in surroundings the couple is still watching each other in love.
- Photograph the listeners:- When you take a photo of people talking, it is important you also take the photos of those who are listening to them. It’s because the expression they give or make at that time is priceless. The expression of the listeners tells the story of the situation and what kind of talk are they doing and how are they feeling.
- Experimentation:- It sounds foolish experimenting the new ideas in the middle of active events in photography. But it’s not that difficult. A photographer should always watch for the new angles and perspective. They should take the picture in such a manner that the photo is showing the world with the eyes of someone else.
- What goes in the frame:- Sometimes it’s not important that you focus on the main players of the events. Like in weddings you can show the ring bearer’s side of relationship by focusing some part of the groom or large part of the ring bearer in the photo.
- Anticipate the activities:- When you’re viewing an event there are some situation where you know what is about to happen. Like children running but one of them might fall so focussing the camera on those children and anticipating the action it an art.
- Watch through the camera:- When you keep your camera near you and watch the events through the peephole of that camera, the view of the world seems different. When you see the world with a camera and you ask your self whats attracting your camera and take the picture of that- that photo will be different from others.
Once you start with the pre-wedding shoot you will get aware of what angles, positions, and possessive ts you the best. You will get to know what style of photography you need onyour wedding day whether its portrait, magazine, Candid or something else. Now the photographer focuses on capturing the intricate details of your wedding hence per wedding photo shoot gives you an idea of how good the photographeris.
Nowadays, new and more innovative ideas are being used while clicking a photo. Unlike the old days, it’s not just posing and smiling and give a shot. It’s always better if you choose your wedding photographer prior 2-3 months this will give you enough time to get comfortable for the big day as well as with the photographer. By this, both the photographer and you will know what pose and what angles will best suit you. Let’s see it as a trial photography session before the big day.
All the business today no matter how much big or small have needs to look professional. They have to showcase what they are & what they are doing. That’s where corporate photography comes in. It fills the gap for the company and the customer to know about the people of the organization and their work. Here at Wedding Photography Studio, we not only go for weddings but our team of professional has done many corporate photo shoots.
So as corporate photography has such a big responsibility there are some things that our photographers at Wedding Photography Studio keep in mind before going for the shoot.
Here is some advice if you are looking for a career in corporate photography.
- Knowing The Environment:- Before you arrive on the site it is important that you know what surroundings will the shoot will be done i.e whether the site is indoor or outdoor, at what time the event will take place, what lighting conditions that you will be working in. The most important thing is knowing the kind of event that you are going for. For Example, a conference or a gala dinner etc.
- Suit Up for corporate events:- While attending the corporate event you as a photographer don’t want to stand out like a sore thumb. Instead, you need to do the best to blend in and not look different in such events so that you can take the photos in the event without drawing obvious attention to yourself. Yes, you will be carrying a camera with you with all your flashes on, but by suiting up you will be far less noticed.
- Players of the events:- No matter how many attendees are there in the event, as a professional corporate photographer you need to put your camera focus on the main player of the events. There might be more than one person who is the center of the event. The CEO’s, administrative employee, event guest should be the main focus of your photographs.
- Pay attention to lighting:- Lighting plays a critical role in both portraits and event pictures. It is an essential element of the photographic industry. A photographer should keep in mind the direction and angle of light. Wrong lighting can highlight the unwanted details of the clients like wrinkles, Double chin or other unpleasant attributes. Shadows of object surrounding should be kept in check.
- Bring Different Cameras & Lenses:– This is critical when you are working in different environments. Each camera & has different functionality. At events like this don’t what suites the best. So it becomes important for a photographer to prepared for every environment.
- Photo Editing Tools:- Before sending your photos to the client you should have a good look at the pictures. Photographers in the industry use photo editing programs which can enhance the visuals of the pictures. These tools help in making the photos more attractive. But putting an excess of visual effects can look like a fake so use it carefully.
As a professional photographer, you have all the skills an ability you need. But the above tips are those which most of the photographers ignore sometimes. So, Keeping in mind all these tips lets bring professional photography to extreme photography.
|Ever picture says its own stories. More the photo you have in your album the more memories you store in it. Pre wedding photography is for people how don’t like hassles of the wedding ornaments, makeup, attires. It gives both the partner a chance to know each other. This shoot purpose is to capture natural moments, expressions and real emotions of yours.|
HERE ARE SOME CORPORATE PHOTOGRAPHY ADVICE THAT YOU SHOULD FOLLOW All the business today no matter how much big or small have needs to look professional. 538 more words
IMPORTANCE OF HAVING A PRE WEDDING PHOTO SHOOT Pre-wedding shoot sounds very expensive and fancy. Some might think it as unnecessary. But the reality is a pre-wedding shoot has some plus points that can help you. 385 more words
As much fun for what it’s worth to go for weddings, I totally cherish it when I get the chance to photo a wedding in the core of India. 290 more words